The Cost of Dental ImplantsTorrance, CA
While it’s no secret that dental implants can be costly, many people still wonder if they’re worth the investment. The answer is a resounding “yes!” Dental implants offer numerous benefits that make them well worth the cost. Some of the biggest advantages of dental implants include:
- Dental implants are permanent. Once they’re in place, you can expect them to last for decades with proper care. Other tooth replacement options, like dentures and bridges, will eventually need to be replaced.
- Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth. This is because they’re actually anchored into the jawbone, just like real teeth. This gives them a very natural appearance and feel.
- Dental implants don’t require special care. You can brush and floss them just like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants can help preserve bone. When you lose a tooth, the bone in that area of the jaw begins to deteriorate. Dental implants help prevent this by stimulating the bone and keeping it healthy.
- Dental implants can give you back your confidence. Tooth loss can be very embarrassing, but dental implants can help you get your smile back.
As you can see, there are many good reasons to invest in dental implants. In addition, our Torrance, CA office presents financing opportunities to make this restoration possible under any budget. Call today to find out more about our options!
Influential Cost Factors
With all that being said, we are sure you’re wondering about the cost of YOUR dental implants. The truth is that the cost of dental implants varies depending on a number of factors. These include the number of implants needed, the complexity of the procedure, and the condition of the mouth, as well as other individualized details. The only way to get an accurate estimate of your implant cost is to come in for a consultation with our skilled implant dentist! Below, we have listed a few of the typical elements that play a role in the cost of dental implants:
- The Condition of the Mouth:
One of the biggest factors in implant cost is the condition of the mouth. If you have extensive tooth decay or gum disease, this will need to be addressed before implants can be placed. This means that more time and effort will be needed to achieve a successful outcome, and this will inevitably lead to a higher cost.
- The Number of Implants:
Another big factor in the cost of dental implants is the number of implants needed. Obviously, the more implants you need, the higher the cost will be.
- Your Sedation Preference:
If you’re anxious about the procedure, you may opt for sedation dentistry. This will add to the overall cost of the procedure, but it can help you feel more comfortable and relaxed during treatment.
- The Type of Restoration:
The type of restoration you choose will also affect the cost. For example, placing a full arch prosthetic is much cheaper than placing a full arch of single implants.
Overall, the best way to get an accurate estimate of your dental implant cost is to come in for a consultation. During your consultation, we will thoroughly examine your mouth and develop a personalized treatment plan. Once we have all the relevant information, we will be able to give you a much better idea of what to expect in terms of cost.
If you’re ready to take the next step and find out more about dental implants in Torrance, CA, contact our office today to schedule a consultation! We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!